Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quoted in the Financial Post


Last week I was contacted by Rebecca Walberg of the Financial Post in Toronto, Canada. She was doing a story on the MINI-E and somehow found this blog. She wanted permission to print the lettering on my vanity license plate and had a couple of questions for me. I granted her permission and happily answered her questions. She had promised to send me a copy of the article or a link to view it online, but I guess she forgot. A friend came across the article and sent me the link. That's it for now. My next post will be my comments on passing 20,000 miles with #250.

Update: Rebecca emailed me on Monday 2/1/10 to tell me the article ran earlier than she expected and she sent me the link, so she didn't forget me!

No comments:

Post a Comment