Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Size Matters

How big is too big? Mini Coopers are small cars, well very small cars. Take out the back seat and put a bunch of lithium ion battery modules in there and it seems even smaller. While I've managed just fine with #250 for the past nine months, packing it to the roof  with supplies on many occasions, I've often thought "How much space in my vehicle do I really need?"

Obviously I would like a little more than the MINI-E has. I don't have any children yet so the two seats work well for my wife and I. In fact, we have three vehicles now (Porsche Boxster, Toyota Tacoma & MINI-E) and they are all two seaters. We might be the only family that has three cars and they all only have two seats!

So as I walked past this humongous Chevy Suburban 2500HD with vanity plates in the parking lot of my restaurant I had to stop and take this picture and wonder how much car do I really need?  Please post your thoughts on this subject in the comments section below. I'd really like to hear some opinions on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment