Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Better late than never!

I admit I'm a little late to the blog game. Many of the other Mini E participants have had blogs about their experience even before they took delivery of their car. I got my car on June 12th so I've already had it for seven weeks, one of which the car was in for service. I have had a lot of fun learning to use the regenerative braking, dealing with range anxiety and most of all talking to people that ask me questions about the car. I just turned 3,000 miles and I wish I started the blog day 1, because there have been lots to write about already, but I'll be here from now on for anyone interested in reading about my experience. Please feel free to ask me anything you want about the car, I'd be happy to answer anything I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment